6 study tips to help you through exam season
Finals, exams, tests, papers, projects! There is a lot going on before the holiday break.
We asked several high school seniors for their study tips. They have been through exams so many times that they should be experts!
- Focus on one thing at a time! Take each subject one at a time and unit by unit.
- Stay calm and relaxed! Don’t stay up all night studying. It doesn’t help.
- I use Quizlet, especially for my language class.
- Don’t cram for a test!
- Do all the review guides and really understand the answers.
- Make a day-by-day study plan. Include breaks!
Do you have any study tips? Please share!!! And good luck on your tests.
Photo cred: Marissa Easterling Photography